Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Evel Dick Back in the Big Brother House!!!

Wow--someone needs to clean their glasses!!! That's Nick's close up tonight...
Well, today was rather--whatever! Got me some yummy kolaches and donuts from Shipley's for breakfast. We did our school and all. Brittany was happy to have a Math test instead of a problem set... Went to the gym--Nick was there too. Went to the store--stocked up on some stuff--like yummy Blue Bell, can't wait to try a new flavor, Mooo Tracks (vanilla with chocolate fudge and peanut butter cups pieces...) I know I got too many sweets when I'm trying to loose more weight, but I don't over do it at all. Moderation--and it was a bit of stocking up. Anyhow, busy tv nights. So, while eating yummy (the word of the night on this blog) spaghetti and meatballs, watched Big Brother--couldn't wait for the this episode to see BB8's Evel Dick back to host the POV...loved the pots and pans wake-up, but I thought it would be a little more dramatic. Loved the comp and what he said to them--especially to Josh, knock him down, "You're not the Gay Evel Dick!" Watched American Idol too--still love Michael Johns and David Cook...Kristy Lee did better. Anyways, I wished that stoned-out hippy dreads-guy would go home and the little lip-licker would go home as well. Well, I'm finishing up getting stuff ready for school tomorrow, watching the feeds, and then I got dishes to do--that may have to wait until tomorrow. Hate that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive