Friday, February 1, 2008

Friday February First

Brittany dressed for bed, working on a chapter book...
Brittany loves to write; so, I caught her starting a new chapter book...it's about 3 first grade girls who have an imaginary friend and are getting attacked by some Goo Monster (I think that's what she said...) Anyhow, one of those ordinary days--cleaning, school, running to the store to get some new gym shoes and other stuff, Happy Hour slushes from Sonic, sending in Brittany's registration for camp, reserving a night for just us at Bastrop State Park, and making awesome beef stew in the crock-pot (Nick says it was the best I've ever made!)

Mom is here, spending the night...she is watching the kids for us tomorrow. We are going to training for Cub Scouts. Nick is going to be an Assistant Cubmaster and I'm taking some 1 hour trainings to help the Pack. Fun, I know...let ya know how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive