Wow--Nick looks so thrilled I took his picture...Well, I forgot to take the camera with me today... We had gymnastics (well, the kids did anyway) and then, we went to the library. Austin got books on Hippos--that's the animal he chose to learn about and make his own non-fiction book about. We also got some biography books--we had been talking about George Washington Carver, Thomoas Edison, Theodore Roosevelt, and Douglas MacArthur. And, we got books about American landmarks and symbols. He also played on the computer there--so, he didn't really want to leave. Brittany had Junior High church tonight. Nick and I then hit the gym--I stayed on aerobics machines for an hour--just to watch Wife Swap. See, I can't record but 2 shows at a time on the DVR (sucks!)and I was recording American Idol and Deal or No Deal (I cheated and snuck peaks at Deal or No Deal and found out what happened already...) Then, we picked up Brittany and headed home. Nick had brought home some leftovers from Pappadeaux (crawfish ettoufay--yeah right I don't know how to spell it) and we shared that. The kids had Jack in the Box. I'm really trying to watch the calories in and the calories burned. So, I totally avoided getting the cheesecake or a milkshake (it's over a 1000 calories each...the lady said the Butterfinger cheesecake was 1800!--I couldn't believe it!) Anyhow, we watched our shows and send them off to bed! Then, low and behold--no pics today--so, there you see Nick--so happy to get his picture taken at 10:30 p.m., on his computer--to wind up on my blog!
Well, here's hoping the dreary rainy/drizzly weather goes away... Oh, and Brittany is excited about the Girl Scout camp booklet coming in the mail! She found the perfect session...

No comments:
Post a Comment