Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Video Games, Computer Games, TV oh my!

Austin and Nick--too much Lego Star Wars II...
It was a real windy day here in the Katy part of Houston...trash cans blowing down the street! It was nice and warm in the morning...then, it started to get real windy and cold...ugh. We were kinda slow with getting the work done, but it got done. Austin made it was bed and did all his work and so did Brittany. All the cared about was getting their "points" to have their free play--Sims2 computer for Brittany and Lego Star Wars II on the PS2 for Austin (and dad loves to join him!) Well, it is about time for them to wrap it up and get off to bed. Tomorrow is a little busier. I think I am going to still hit the gym (gotta lose some weight and don't want to miss 2 days in a row...) Oh, and the TV part--American Idol--not as funny a one as the first week, with the "You are My Brother" guy, but it was good. I'm getting real nervous that in 2 weeks, we will have the first ever winter-edition of Big Brother, a new Survivor starting, and American Idol still going. Oh, plus I don't know what I'm going to record Wednesday nights--Wife Swap, Supernanny, Deal or No Deal, Celebrity Apprentice, Big Brother, and American Idol! That is crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive